Feature-rich SIP Phone for Workers of Co-working Space
A Well-Rounded SIP Phone for Clear Communications
The Yealink SIP-T43U IP phone is a feature-rich business tool for excellent communications and extended functionality. It is a 12-line IP phone that comes with a 3.7-inch large black-and-white screen and the EXP43 support. The HD Voice technology awards you the superb audio quality and crystal-clear voice communications. The phone feels quicker and more responsive when performing call features. Moreover, the T43U puts dual USB ports in a phone that makes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB headset and USB recording come true, and you can use any two of them freely according to your needs.
- 3.7″ 360×160-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Dual USB ports
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- USB headset and EHS support
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
Distraction-Free HD Communications
The Yealink T4U series provides distraction-free communications with industry-leading Acoustic Shield Technology. Moreover, by leveraging Optima HD audio technology, and the addition of Opus to its broad audio codec list, the new T4U series guarantees HD sound quality and a distortion-free communication experience.
Dual USB Ports, Strong Scalability
All T4U models are equipped with dual USB ports, meaning the entire series allows users to connect two Bluetooth dongles, Wi-Fi dongles, EHS40 headset adapters, USB headsets or USB disks at the same time. With dual USB ports, the new T4U series flexibly adapts to various scenarios and demands.
View other solutions:
Austral Business Machines has been in the Telco business for 23 years.
Selling, installing and maintaining phone systems in the Sunshine Coast region since 1998.
- Full warranty on all hardware for the life of the agreement.
- All-inclusive service & support.
- Competitive call plans – unlimited or capped.
- In-house technicians – Our systems are professionally installed and maintained by our qualified technicians.
- Single local point of contact for all service, support & billing enquiries.