Medical Print Solution
We understand the unique requirements of medical centres and have developed cost effective solutions that work.
Practice Managers identified the following print related issues:
- A mix of printer brands – meaning different toner and suppliers.
- Unscheduled service calls for jams, poor copy quality, drum & fuser unit replacements.
- The use of non-genuine toners – which can impact copy quality and printer reliability.
- A mix of single input tray and multiple tray configurations.
- Unregulated output of colour prints.
- Some machines under manufacturer warranty, some being maintained on a “do & charge” basis.
- Ineffective scanning options.
- No “in place” security protocols or procedures for print devices.
- Monthly print related costs that vary wildly depending on a range of the above factors.
- Numerous suppliers to pay monthly accounts.