Advantages of buying your copier from a local dealer
In a snap shot:
- Access to equipment via our showroom to view device capabilities and functions.
- A local specialist to view your business model and qualify the right equipment and solutions for your needs.
- Experience in each business sector and their needs since 1996.
- As an authorised dealer we buy equipment at the same price as a manufacturer branch (manufacturer direct), however we can be more aggressive on pricing due to lower overheads.
- One main point of contact throughout the whole buying process and the same support team through the life of the machine.
- As an authorised dealer we have to meet the requirements of training, resources and service levels.
- In-house service department to analyse issues over the phone and dispatch in house technicians with the required parts and supplies.
- One of the largest and experienced technical teams on the Sunshine Coast.
- Trusted national dealer network to support multiple sites/branches.
- Supporting a local family business, employees, economy and community.
When you choose local you are not only contributing to the community, economy and locally employed staff, you are receiving a more personalised service with immediate access to a support team and management.
Account Manager Expertise
As a local business we have long-term in-house sales representatives. We call them our managed print specialists and business analysts as they have been assisting the community with their office equipment needs since 1996, our specialists include Andrew (Director since 1996) and Rod (since 2011.) Their role in the business is to build long-term relationships and understand how our services can help each client achieve their business needs. Our specialists will not only talk about the equipment we can offer in our showroom but are trained to spend more time talking about the solutions that could add value to your business.
Managed Print Specialist/Business Analyst
As an authorised dealer we buy equipment from a copier manufacturer at the same wholesale price as a manufacturer branch (direct from the manufacturer). We however can be more aggressive on pricing as we have lower overheads which are passed onto our customers.
Our focus is not selling boxes it is the long-term relationship through ongoing service and support of our customers.
In order to become an authorised dealer for a particular manufacturer we have to meet certain requirements, this includes purchasing volumes, support resources, training requirements and customer service levels.
When you buy or lease your copier, printer, multifunction through us you are working with the same business and people throughout – from making the purchase to getting the technology support you’ll need along the way. This type of service accountability is something that you can only get from a local dealer, because we give you complete customer support throughout the life of your copier.
Our service begins with our in-house service department who will attempt to diagnose any issues and troubleshoot over the phone (instead of dealing with a call centre.) Our service department gets the right details about the problem to ensure our technicians carry the parts and supplies they are most likely to need to repair the issue. This equates to a quicker response time to get you up and running faster.
Not only do we have one of the largest technical teams on the Sunshine Coast, we would argue the most experienced. Their wealth of experience and knowledge means faster repairs and a quicker return to productivity for our customers.
As a local dealer it not only means we can provide exceptional service and support in the local area but also nationwide. We have a trusted national dealer network, with current customers and equipment across multiple sites around the country that get the same quality service. This means that there is still only one point of contact throughout the purchasing, servicing and billing.
So, before you consider cutting out the middle man and choosing to deal directly with the manufacturer, consider choosing a local dealer like Austral Business Machines. You will be supporting a local family business, employees and the economy. We invest in the local community through our time, services and equipment to organisations like the Daniel Morcombe Foundation and the Sunshine Coast Animal Refuge.